The Green Solution Dispensary FAQ
Your frequently asked questions answered below!
*NEW* Updates to Price Matching & More
What is The Green Solution‘s Price Matching Policy?
We guarantee the best price in town with up a 50% off price matching discount. Just bring in printed proof of the same product at a lower price, and we‘ll match it for you.
What products qualify for Price Matching?
Cannabis products come in all shapes and sizes. The list below may be helpful but remember: all Price Match Discounts are subject to approval from the TGS Manager on duty.
- Type of product: is it whole bud? Shake? Shatter? Resin? Oil? Whatever it is, the two product types from the ad must match the product type at TGS.
- Brand: we‘ll match the product of the same brand if we carry it. If we don‘t carry the same brand, we‘ll match it with the closest TGS branded products. TGS brands include Bonzai Flower; Cosmos Flower; Sunlit Farms Flower; Lusso Concentrates; the NectarBee Line of Edibles, Concentrates, and Extraction Products; and Indie Concentrates.
- Increment: Weights of the products must match. For example, if it‘s a gram of flower in the ad, we‘ll match it with a gram of the same flower from TGS.
- Potency: the products must match the same potency range. Ask your retail associate for the potency range requirements on your specific product.
What kind of proof do I need to provide for TGS Price Matching?
All you need to do is bring us a printed ad or coupon that follows the rules below (note: we don‘t accept a printout of a digital coupon):
- The ad must be from a reputable state or local publication, like Westword, Rooster, or Cannapages.
- The price can‘t be based on any clearance, liquidation, or out-of-business pricing.
- The print materials, whether from the competing brand or from a publication (like Westword for example) must contain that competitor‘s branding (a logo is your best bet).
- Approval of your proof is subject to the manager on duty at the time you present it.
- The ad must have an expiration date, and it can‘t be expired.
Why can‘t I bring you a digital ad or screenshot?
Simply put, digital materials are too easy to manipulate and online deals change too quickly for us to track.
Is there an expiration date for Price Match?
We offer Price Match every day of the year! But there must be a date range on the advertisement and it can‘t be expired.
What is the limit to the TGS Price Match discount?
If you printed proof is valid, we‘ll match up to a 50% discount on that product‘s MSRP, pre-tax.
Can Price Match discounts be combined with other special pricing?
Price Matching discounts do not combine with other discounts or offers.
Can I keep the printed proof for future use?
If you take advantage of the Price Match discount, our team has to keep the printed proof for our records. Thanks for understanding!
How many price matches can I do?
We allow one (1) price match discount on one (1) item per transaction.
How to Shop Legally at a TGS Dispensary
What do I need to bring to shop at The Green Solution Colorado dispensaries?
To purchase recreational adult use cannabis at The Green Solution Colorado, you must be 21 years of age with a valid ID*.
Do I need a Medical Card to shop with you?
A Medical card is not necessary for purchasing recreational adult use cannabis. If you are 21 or older with a valid ID and a valid state-issued medical cannabis card, you are eligible for a 15% discount!
Do I need to be a Colorado resident to purchase recreational adult use cannabis at The Green Solution Colorado?
You do not need to be a Colorado resident to purchase recreational adult use cannabis. Anyone who is at least 21 years of age and has a valid ID may purchase recreational adult use cannabis.
What if I am visiting from another country?
Any international shoppers who are at least 21 years of age with a valid passport book may shop at any TGS store.
What are the exact forms of identification that you will accept?
The Green Solution accepts the following forms of identification:
- For purchasing recreational adult use cannabis at The Green Solution Colorado, you must present a valid Driver‘s License or Identification Card issued by a U.S. State, the District of Columbia, or a U.S. Territory*. Note: A valid driver‘s license or identification card is acceptable until midnight on the day of expiration.
- A temporary Driver‘s License or Identification Card from Colorado only (the patron does not need to present their old, voided ID with the new, temporary one)
- A valid Military ID Card, Permanent Resident Card, Employment Authorization Card, Border Crossing Card, U.S. Dept of State Driver‘s License, U.S. Dept of State Diplomatic or Consular ID Card, or U.S. Trusted Traveler Program Card (Global Entry, NEXUS, SENTRI, FAST)
- A valid U.S. Passport Book, U.S. Passport Card, or Foreign Passport Book.
- A Colorado Digital ID
- Note: U.S. Territories are: American Samoa, Guam, Northern Marina Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands
What is The Green Lifestyle Perks Program?
The Green Lifestyle Perks Program is The Green Solution‘s loyalty program. Customers can opt into a Subscriber Tier with an email address or upgrade to an Insider tier by opting into SMS updates. different tier levels for various offers, discounts, and more! Perks Program members are also eligible for a sign-up bonus, 5% points accrued on every purchase, 420 birthday perks, advance access to upcoming promotions, and more!Tap or click to learn more and sign up.
What is going on with the Green Lifestyle Mobile App?
The App is undergoing a big overhaul with forthcoming features like points wallet, expedited check-in, updates on exclusive deals, and more.
Do you offer special promotions for Veterans?
As a Veteran-founded company, The Green Solution supports all of our troops. Ask your Retail Associate for more information about our Profile Discounts to receive up to 15% off your purchases for an entire calendar year.
Do you sell any “CBD” products?
The Green Solution carries a variety of CBD products, now including Hemp-Derived CBD options. We cater to those who seek a variety of CBD options, with choices ranging from CBD-rich flower to CBD tinctures and Hemp wellness.
I am visiting from out of town and looking to purchase Clones. Is that ok?
The Green Solution is legally restricted to selling Clones or Seeds exclusively to Colorado residents.
What is the legal purchase limit for adult use cannabis products?
The legal purchase and possession limit in Colorado for eligible adults over the age of 21 is up to one (1) ounce of Cannabis flower, eight (8) grams of concentrates, or 800 milligrams of edibles per day.
Can I sell my cannabis products?
No. Cannabis sales in Colorado is exclusive to licensed retailers like The Green Solution. It is illegal to re-sell any of your purchased and/or homegrown items.
Can I give cannabis away?
Eligible adults may “gift” up to one ounce of cannabis product to another eligible adult aged twenty-one years or older.
Returns & Exchanges
Do you have a Return Policy?
The Green Solution offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee with our Thirty-Day Exchange Policy for all cannabis products and a Seven-Day Exchange Policy for all electronic accessories and (GREEN) Genetics Clones/Seeds/Pollen*.
When returned to the exact location from which the purchase was made, customers who are dissatisfied with their purchase may receive The Green Solution store credit. Products returned to stores that are not the original purchase location void this exchange policy, without exception. (Colorado state law requires all regulated cannabis products be returned to the original dispensary license from which the product was purchased).
*Note: all sales are final on Apparel, Glass, and Non-Electronic Accessories
Forms of Payment
What forms of payment does TGS accept?
We accept cash and debit cards*.
What is your Debit Card policy?
We charge a $3.00 fee for all debit card transactions. When you provide a debit card, we round up to the nearest $5 increment after taxes, discounts, and debit card fee. We then give you back the difference between the transaction amount and the amount we swiped the debit card for, in cash.
Can I purchase Flower online?:
The Green Solution does not offer online purchases but does have a robust Online Reservation platform. Browse using the Green Lifestyle App or Mygreensolution.com on your mobile or desktop device. Sign into your Green Lifestyle Perks Program account (or create one) and select your desired location to see current available products and real-time pricing. Once you have made your selections and submitted your reservation, you will receive real-time updates according to your selected notifications preferences about your order.
How long will you hold an Online Reservation?
All TGS locations hold Online Reservations for twenty-four (24) hours.
Can you ship product?
The Green Solution does not ship products to individual customers.
What are the rules and restrictions for taking product out of Colorado?
It is illegal to transport cannabis products across state lines to any other state (even where medically or recreationally legal) in a car, airplane, or any other mode of transportation, no exceptions. It is also illegal to bring cannabis products to airports, including Denver International Airport.
Careers at The Green Solution
Does The Green Solution offer employment opportunities?
All career opportunities for The Green Solution are listed on the “Careers” link found lower down on the footer of each mygreensolution.com web page. This page offers a search feature and a Location filter.” Once you select a job most fitting for your skill set, click “Apply for Job” to start an application.